We had a great turnout and some really awesome ideas out on the table. We brainstormed through everything on the agenda, and here’s what came out:
- We want to create a space that is separate from the Cornell campus, but nearby.
- The space is the epicenter for a community of entrepreneurial students seeking to hone their craft in the world of technology
- Students from every discpline are welcome, as long as they have something to contribute.
- Members are to apply or be invited, and their acceptance is at the sole discretion of the existing community.
- We want to create a shared archive of knowledge for our members, to accelerate ourselves and future members in our pursuits.
- We want to maintain a set of relationships with lawyers, hosting providers, et al. that help our members get the things they need on low/no budget, and quickly.
- We want to be accessible 24 hours a day, and reserve space and money for some exercise equipment, a ping pong table, and a kitchen space with coffee and drinks.
It was awesome to see the energy in the group today and all the ideas you guys brought to the table. I really look forward to seeing what we can do together.